Driving DirectionsDon't worry, we have you covered!
Driving instructions noted below to attend surfing lessons.
Santa Claus Lane – Driving time from Santa Barbara – 8 Minutes
Santa Claus Lane, Carpinteria, CA
- Head South on the US-101 Hwy 7 miles
- Exit Santa Claus Lane .2 miles
- At stop sign go straight, you’ll see a tiny dirt parking lot on the right about 100 meters up and cars parked along the side of the road; we’ll meet you there. . Look for a white a white Toyota Tundra with a camper shell or a silver Ford Flex
Mondos – Driving time from Santa Barbara – 22 Minutes
3680 California 1, Ventura Ca 93001
- Head South on the US-101 Hwy. 6 miles
- Take the Pacific Coast Hwy exit (also labeled Seacliff) .3 miles
- Turn right onto CA-1 Pacific Coast Highway or Seacliff) 3 miles
- The break is a cove 100 feet passed the address listed above. Look for a white Toyota Tundra with a camper shell or a silver Ford Flex.
Haskells Beach – Driving time from Santa Barbara –18 Minutes
8301 Hollister Ave. Goleta, CA 93117
- Head North on the US-101 Hwy 12 miles
- Take the Winchester Canyon Road exit. At the stop sign go straight .3 miles
- Turn Left onto Cathedral Oaks (over the bridge) .1 miles
- This dead-ends into a golf course. Turn right onto Hollister, drive ½ mile and pull into the tennis court parking lot on your left. If the road dead ends you’ve gone too far. From the tennis court parking lot there’s 1 dirt path that heads down to the beach. At the end is a building labeled the Beach House; we’ll meet you at the front of this building; we have storage here.