SANTA BARBARA SURF SCHOOL
Learn to surf guaranteed!
The Best Surf Experience in Santa Barbara!
What we offer at Santa Barbara Surf School®:
Beginner and Intermediate:
Private, Semi-private & Group Surf Lessons
Stand up Paddle Board - SUP
Day Camps, Week Camps, Surf Safaris
After School Programs
Special Occasion Surf Experiences
Ocean Awareness & Wave Knowledge
Surf Photography Available
Gift Certificates Available
Licensed and CPR Certified.
Wetsuits and soft boards provided.
Get Started Today!
Click here to BOOK ONLINE
$50/day includes a wetsuit, leash and board. Each additional day is $25.
We carry soft top and epoxy longboards with a few short board epoxy options.
Lessons are held daily at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
1-2 people: $85 each
3-4 people $75 each
3-4 people $75 each
5-6 people $65 each
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Rentals and Lessons
Located at our West Beach stand.
We have a large fleet of SUP rentals in Santa Barbara. If you're a beginner or an advanced paddle surfer we have the stand up paddle board for you.
1-2 person SUP Lesson - $85 ea
3-4 person SUP Lesson - $75 ea
5-6 person SUP Lesson - $65 ea
Santa Barbara Surf School®,
over 12 years of teaching experience and has personally
taught thousands how to surf in one easy lesson. Greg's
patience and surf experience make you feel safe and comfortable.
Greg and his crew of trained and CPR certified instructor/surfers
are committed to providing guests with the highest level
of service and experience.
Mondos - Driving Time from Santa Barbara - 22 Minutes
3680 California 1, Ventura Ca 93001
1. Head South on the US-101 Hwy. 15.6 miles
2. Take the Pacific Coast Hwy exit (also labeled Seacliff) .3 miles
3. Turn right onto CA-1 Pacific Coast Highway or Seacliff) 3 miles
4. The break is a cove 100 feet passed the address listed above. Look for a white a white Toyota Tundra with a camper shell or a silver Ford Flex.
Santa Claus Lane - Driving time from Santa Barbara - 8 Minutes
Santa Claus Lane, Carpinteria, CA
1. Head South on the US-101 Hwy 7 miles
2. Exit Santa Claus Lane .2 miles
3. At stop sign go straight, you'll see a tiny dirt parking lot on the right about 100 meters up and cars parked along the side of the road; we'll meet you there. Look for a white a white Toyota Tundra with a camper shell or a silver Ford Flex.
Haskells Beach - Driving time from Santa Barbara - 18 Minutes
8301 Hollister Ave. Goleta, CA 93117
1. Head North on the US-101 Hwy 12 miles
2. Take the Winchester Canyon Road exit.
At the stop sign go straight .3
3. Turn Left onto onto Cathedral Oaks (over the bridge) .1 miles
4. This dead ends into a golf course. Turn right onto Hollister, drive 1/2 mile and pull into the tennis court parking lot on your left. If the road dead ends you've gone too far. From the tennis court parking lot there's 1 dirt path that heads down to the beach. At the end is a building labeled the Beach House; we'll meet you at the front of this building; we have storage here.